Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
aka-SBM aka-SBM is offline

Default Oil vs gas water heating

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Wow, $700 to install a gas water heater? I guess the price of copper
musta gone up a lot. And, also, needs a custom run of black iron for
the gas.

Gee...and thats why all the new units we (we being a group of licenced pros,
not guys like you) are installing at new construction sites are getting
stolen. I guess thats why a lineset that used to be $50 is now $250. I guess
thats why the average cost of a units gone sky high. I guess thats why
people are getting arrested all around here due to the price of scrap
copper...I guess thats why I cant find a section of old copper pipe out
back..

http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs....WS02/607150334

http://www.buildings.com/Articles/de...ArticleID=3169

http://www.wlextv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4817195