Ed Huntress

Default Can something be TOO flat ?

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ed

Huntress
says...

Oh, right, I was thinking of their gages and so on. They were pointed to

high bearing percentage -- 'looked like speckling on a trout.

One of my most fond rememberances at work will be a swiss
EDM operator (since retired) who also was in charge of
a moore jig borer.

One morning he arrived to find that the painters had been
in over the weekend and had painted the jig borer. Including
the ways!! You should have heard the cursing and hollering.

He had actually met Moore at one point in CT.

I assume you mean the original, Richard (Dick). I used to have lunch with
him once a year. It was something I really looked forward to.

That was at the American Machinist Annual Award Winner luncheon. I actually
got to sit next to Dick Moore and two places from Isaac Asimov at one of
those. I tried to remember every word they said. Maybe I did...I don't
remember. g

Ed Huntress