Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Canchippy Canchippy is offline

Default making maple plywood from veneer, using plastic resin glue...blanks to turn step pulleys

wrote:
Hi C
I'll hold your hand here ok

http://stores.ebay.com/Hollar-Electr...2QQpZ4Q QtZkm

Page 973 in the big book at McMaster
http://www.mcmaster.com/

http://www1.mscdirect.com/CGI/NNPDFF...3770&PMCTLG=00

It's a start there are many more sources.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Thanks for the hand Leo but I'm afraid it didn't help much.
I am trying to match the steps on the headstock pulley and they have
O.D. of 2.5, 3.25, 3.75, and 4.5 inches. The closest is the Aluminum
die cast one on McMaster but it is only a 3/4" bore, I need 7/8" so it
would have to be machined to fit always assuming there is enough meat
around the boss to allow it. Or maybe get the motor shaft reduced to
3/4".
But thanks for all your help and I will keep looking. Something will
show sooner or later.
Peter