Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Questions on Fellowes Shredder Spare Parts

"Jack CC" wrote in message

I have a Fellowes P400C-2, with a damage nylon/plastic gear. I called
Fellowes
and they told me they no longer have the gear. Rather than buying another
shredder (this is my 2nd one within a year). I would like to replace the
damaged
gear and buy a few other gears as future spares.

Anyone can help me to source Fellowe's nylon/plastic gears?

Finding on will be a crap shoot. Any Fellowes service centers? Finding
the supplier may require a trip to Mexico or China. Or finding a shredder
for sale at a yard sale Unless you know the specifications, an industrial
supply house is out of the question.

If you broke that many gears, it is probably time to step up to a heavier
use model anyway.