Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill Rubenstein Bill Rubenstein is offline

Default Double charged by Travelocity and Galt Hotel in Louisville --be careful -- long

It is hard to know. It may be that I owed additional taxes -- some they
paid to the hotel and some they had to pay directly to the various
governments because I paid a retail price higher than they did. I
haven't done the math yet and it is too late to get it right tonight.
Maybe tomorrow.

To cover their back sides, they call it taxes and fees. Remember that
your phone bill frequently has line items which they try to get you to
think of as tax but, in fact, they are not.

I forgot to say that I received a satisfaction survey from Travelocity
which I have not yet filled out. Maybe this is a good time to do it.

Bill

Glenn-Nashville, GA wrote:
My math shows you paying 17% in tax and Traveloicity paying 14% tax.
Isn't this illegal?