Posted to rec.woodworking
damian penney damian penney is offline

Default Firefox/OE NNTP

Swingman wrote:
"damian penney" wrote in message

AOL is irrelevant because it forces you to use google groups, which is
total **** when it comes to newsgroups. No filters. Incredibly clumsy.

PeoplePC, at the moment, is not working for me. I think I know what's
wrong, but it has nothing to do with getting into google groups. If
you'd read a bit earlier, you would understand that I moved into PPC to
allow me to eventually get rid of AOL, and that I dislike using google
groups intensely.

Whatever Mr Snippy. You wrote 'I don't have a google set up on PipplePC
to get to this NG' which sure sounded like you were trying to access
Google Groups via peoplePC to me.

Like I said, that's what you get for assuming.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/21/06

Answer me honestly Swingman, what would you think Charlie meant by 'I
don't have a google set up on PipplePC to get to this NG'.