ATP

Default Bullets falling back to earth

Dean wrote:
This is sort of metalwork - it involves lead. I was watching the
Iraqies celebrating the capture of Saddam by firing their rifles and
guns into the air. How dangerous are the bullets coming down ? I know
they fall back much slower than they leave the gun barrel, but they
must still be doing a fair clip. They said 4 people so far have been
killed by this but I guess in Iraq its hard to know which bullets
came from where. As a few of you know about guns I thought I'd ask
here.

Dean.

There was a recent story about a Klan member getting killed by a bullet that
was shot into the air.