Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Lidl - Parkside Table Top Circular Saw

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 21:43:43 +0100, Guy King wrote
(in article ):

The message
from Andy Hall contains these words:

I'm a little bothered by it claiming..
"Die-cast casing made from robust sheet-steel"

Perhaps you should apply for the position of marketing manager for these
offers.

If you mean copywriter - then yes, I'd probably be better at it than the
current incumbent.

weeellll no. I think that the problem is more fundamental than that. It
doesn't seem that anybody who knows which way's up is in the driving seat or
for that matter anywhere in the car.

I suppose that sooner or later somebody will pick them up and they'll be
prosecuted by a TS department for incorrect descriptions.