Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Very OT - Computers (A BIG Thanks Everyone)

Dottie wrote:

If you haven't ordered yet, be sure and visit the Dell website. From
time to time they offer special deals like no shipping charges or
upgrades to the size monitor, etc. We own three Dells (purchased at
two different times plus one we won) and have been very pleased with
the hardware. The customer service is not great because the tech reps
speak English with a foreign accent and we have trouble understanding
each other. Luckily, I haven't had to call but once since I got newest
computer. Windows XP is a huge program but I like it. Eight years is
a long time for a computer. Would not put any money into it. Keep it
as a backup.

Try their live chat for support. English, no accent )