Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Very OT - Computers

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:43:04 -0700, Superannuated wrote:

I bought my first Dell years ago because the leading computer mags
said it had the best service. As a (then) fairly new user, that was
important to me. Well, the years have gone by, the service has been
outsourced to beautiful downtown Bangalore, and no matter how hard the
Indian techs try, I never get the help I need, and don't think I
should have to spend so much time on the phone. BTW, it gets
embarrassing to have to ask them to spell words, because their
accent removal charm school has a way to go!

Just my .02

LOL, a friend has a Dell and asked me to speak with customer services.
I thought I called New Deli. The guy sounded like he had a mouth full
of marbles.

Consequentially, I hung up on him and fixed it another way.

Oren