BigWallop

Default Questions regarding shower installation...

"Eamonn" wrote in message
om...
I am about to install an electric shower, but I need a few things
cleared up before I start.

I take it that I tile first? Also it's looking like I can't actually
run the downpipe and main cable through the wall, so it's going to
have to be the surface of the tiles, unless anyone can see an
alternative. What's the best way to ensure these cables are
waterproof?

If anyone can link to site where there are diagrams, it would be much
appreciated.

Many thanks.

More info' needed Eamonn.

What type of wall are you fixing the shower unit to ? (i.e. Plasterboard
Stud, Brick with plaster coating)
What is the total length of the cable run ?
What power rating is the shower unit ?
What are your plumbing and electrical skills like ?
Where are you taking the water supply from ?
What is the total length of the pipe run ?

Please give as much information of the whole job as possible, or no-one will
be able to help.

Thanks

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com