Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Very OT - Computers

clipped
I bought my first Dell years ago because the leading computer mags
said it had the best service. As a (then) fairly new user, that was
important to me. Well, the years have gone by, the service has been
outsourced to beautiful downtown Bangalore, and no matter how hard the
Indian techs try, I never get the help I need, and don't think I
should have to spend so much time on the phone. BTW, it gets
embarrassing to have to ask them to spell words, because their
accent removal charm school has a way to go!

Just my .02

--

Superannuated

I've gone to websites for support three or four times in past year.
Twice to Dell. Never an American name, but English grammar and spelling
perfect. Solved the problem, too. Would that the US President could
speak English as well. He never had to earn a living before, so what can
we expect? Gotta be careful what we wish for - cheap support 24/7, good
wages and bennies, no taxes, the right to life and the right to bomb the
living crap out of anyone who wants democracy our way. Only a liberal
would mention Apple )