Posted to alt.home.repair
J.A. Michel J.A. Michel is offline

Default Home electrical how to's book

Get the book Wiring Simplified - based on 2005 NEC.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/097...lance&n=283155

A very good book

Good Luck,
Joe Michel

"A. Pismo Clam" wrote in message
Hello All,

I am planning to install several 4' fluorescent light in our 34' X 24'
garage. There is existing wire in the rafters which lights two fixtures,
with plugs on the ends. I don't like the look of extension cords in the
rafters and want to, at the very least, install J-boxes for all the
fixtures with plugs on the ends.

I've never done electrical before and I was hoping that you could
recommend a book for the person who has never done anything more than
repair an light cord or change a bulb.

I also have a 4 bulb, 2' X 2' fluorescent fixture that I would like to
install.

Many thanks for taking the time to respond!

Alan