Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ohmster Ohmster is offline

Default Wavetek 3000 SSI

isw wrote in news:isw-7740FE.18111213072006
@comcast.dca.giganews.com:

So the questions a

1) Does this antique have a "known failure mode" that I should be
looking for?

Not that I know of.

2) Assuming I get it fixed, what's the going market for it -- likelihood
of selling it, and what it might go for?

thanks, Isaac

I will give you seven dollars if you pay for the shipping. If you get it
here within 7 days, I will throw in a coffee cup with a picture of my cat
on it, but only if you say you saw here it in this newsgroup.

--
~Ohmster
"Read Ohmster" in message body, will bypass