Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anti-Rollerblader

"Goedjn" wrote in message

The device I found on the net looks like a round ball headed bolt you set
into the curb. Seems to me there would be some liability issues if a
skateboarder were to hit one of those, not suspecting they were there and
get hurt in a fall. I don't think it's wise to booby trap what is

Falling is an expected hazard. As long as it's not an impalement
risk.

True, but in our courts today, if there is a hint that the curb was changed
just to foil the skating, you'd probably lose.