Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed McDonough Ed McDonough is offline

Default Custom range hood

Todd,

Here are a couple of custom hoods I did:

http://members.profitfromwood.com/pictures/hoods.htm

If you like what you see I can dig up the plans and send them to you.

Contact me from the link on the page.

Ed

http://profitfromwood.com
Dedicated to the Advancement of Your Financial Independence And A Better Way
of Life!

"todd" wrote in message
. ..
I need to build an enclosure/cover for a range hood insert. What I have in
mind is close to this

http://www.kitchensource.com/range-hoods/nashaker.htm

As you can see from the dimensions, this unit isn't so much a cabinet as a
front cover. I'm curious if anyone has built such a thing and how you
approached it. Did you build an entire cabinet around the range hood
insert or perhaps build the insides from construction lumber and put
something decorative like the above around it?

todd