Posted to alt.home.repair
steve steve is offline

Default Anti-Rollerblader

Charles,

You could apply an epoxy with a heavy grit non skid like 30 mesh. That
would defet the problem. My shop is in Anahiem, if you email me with a
contact # I can probably hook you up with something. Is it just a
standard curb? If so, how much linear feet are you looking to cover?

Steve

Charles Bishop wrote:
Not really a home repair question, so if anyone has a better suggestion,
I'm open to it.

A client wants me to put somethng on a concrete curb to keep the
rollerbladers from using it to practice. I found one company on the web -
Champion - that can supply me with some but they will take a while to get
here. Any suggestions for another company or better yet, a way to find
them locally (Bay Area, CA)?

--
charles