Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default Washing machine/cost savings

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:31:45 +0100, KVL wrote:

In article ,
says...
Have a look at the Bosch Maxx range -- they take a larger load than
average for front loaders.

It looks like only one of that range takes more than 6kg - the WBB
24759 Logixx 1200 - and it's no more energy-efficient than the
Whirlpool, and comes in at about £80 more.

According to "Which?" magazine Bosch are a more reliable brand. If
this is really true then the extra could be worth it. We have an old
Bosch Maxx and it's never gone wrong despite being used every day for
many years (now where's that wood I need to touch now ;-)

Mark