Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop Dave Fawthrop is offline

Default Windmill nonsense.. Tilting at Wind mills

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:40:20 +0100, Guy King wrote:

|The message
|from Andy Hall contains these words:
|
| Not at all. I think it's completely logical not to want to see large
| areas
| of land wrecked by industrial eyesores.
|
|But almost every part of our landscape is already the result of man's
|interferance.

*Every* part of our landscape is already the result of man's interference.
It all began 6000 years ago when there was Wild Wood from Lands End to John
o Groats. A squirrel could go from Dover to Cape Wrath without touching
the ground. Early farmers then cut down the trees.