Posted to misc.consumers.house
v v is offline

Default Neighbors growing marijuana

On 5 Jul 2006 13:30:45 -0700, someone wrote:

What would you do in this situation:
cut
Now, I don't care at all what the neighbors want to grow, and I'm not
really all that uptight about marijuana use....

Given the above 2 statements together, you have answered your own Q.

do in the privacy of their own home, and all that. My only concern is
that my DD's - ages 11 and 13 - also use this hammock frequently...

Ahh, so the 2nd one of your above statements IS A LIE. Sorry, you
can't have it both ways. You DO care what they grow OUT IN THE YARD
(and NOT "in the privacy of their own home").

Either tell them you don't approve and get it where you can't see it.
Or just call the cops and have them busted since they are not friends
of yours.

I see it as, if your neighbors were gay, you wouldn't care what they
did in their bedroom (the privacy of their own house). But straight
or gay of they were doing it on the front lawn, no, you'd call the
cops.