Posted to alt.home.repair
udarrell udarrell is offline

Default Air conditioners

HARRY BUCKLEY wrote:

My 2 zone aircondioning has 2 units outside. I noticed one fan seems to be
going faster than the other. The amount of air coming out of the slower one
seems less. What effect does this have on the system?

Condenser fan motors can be designed to run at very different speeds
with different sized fan blades and pitch angles.
Both condensers may be delivering the correct amount of CFM airflow.
A complete check-up by a good tech will tell you if each unit is
functioning properly and efficiently.
Also, have the indoor duct systems and airflow levels checked!
- udarrell - Darrell

--
Air Conditioning's Affordable Path to the "Human Comfort Zone Goal"
http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditio...tent-heat.html