Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Gill Bill Gill is offline

Default Recomendations on Central Air Units......

Frank B. wrote:
I'm going to be installing central heat and air in my house within the
next few months so I am doing research now. I'd appreciate some
recomendations AND I'd like to know who and what to avoid. I live in a very
small house at the moment (850 sq. ft.) and I live in the south.
Thanks.....

p.s. What about the "mini-duct" systems?

I had my heating and air conditioning system replaced
last year. I got York. The only problem I have with it
is that the heater blower is very loud. I don't know if
that is typical of the high efficiency units, but I know
it is a lot louder than I expected. You might want to
check into that before you buy.

Bill Gill