Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] reply@to.group is offline

Default Help Connecting RG59 Coax

On 11 Jul 2006 06:32:11 -0700, "Nick4" wrote:

I am sending RF output from the satellite box, the biggest issue is
connecting the coax together in the boxes in each of the rooms. I have
standard 2X4 boxes with up to 3 coax cables in each which is very
crowded, a potential solution could be to tear out the boxes and put in
a larger one, I was looking for an easier solution to tying the coax
together.

What about using 90degree elbow connectors (male to female) inside
those boxes, it might give you that extra bit of room to work with.