Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default OT - Tempur Matress

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:45:22 GMT, "Stephen Dawson"
wrote:

I was just wondering if these matresses are worht the money that they
cost??

My £800 latex mattress has been an excellent investment, even at that
price. Even people who normally sleep badly comment afterwards on how
well they've slept.

Tempur or other visco-elastic foams I'm not convinced by - I've not
slept on it, but I've experience of it as seat cushions.

And?

When I considered getting our latex mattress Spouse was horrified at the
price. I pointed out that if we both die two years after getting it we'll
have had a good night's sleep for only a pound a night. that convinced him.
Cheaper than a tot of whisky.

Since my amibition is to live for four years so that I can eat my own
asparagus it will be even cheaper.

Mary