Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] adder1969@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default OT - Tempur Matress

Richard Downing wrote:
We bought a cheap Chinese copy (still expensive though). I like it, my
wife hates it. She liked it in the shop, and for the first night, but
found it too soft and not easy to turn over. She's a wriggler, and I'm
am 'out-for-the-count'er - this might be important.

It's been relegated to the guest suite. Sometimes I steal a good night
on it...

R.

Isn't tempura the Japanese version? ;-)

The tempur ones are quite dense and You do tend to get "stuck" in them
until you get used to them. I ended up being "cheap" and bought a
"truesleeper" kingsize topper from thane for about £140. I used to
rush home to lie on it. It's not as dense as the tempur so is a bit
more inbetween regular foam and memory foam. Yes, in a way the effect
has worn off but I think that's just because I've gotten used to it.
Because most of your body is in contact with the bed they can get
uncomfortably warm. ...or snug depending on your preference.

I have/had a back problem and in short - some of the best money I've
ever spent.