David W.E. Roberts

Default "Moms Insisting on Licensed Tools"

"Geo" wrote in message
From a thread in uk.rec.models.engineering - scary stuff... :-)
http://www.allmax.com/MILT/

Geo

Yeah - most amusing.
I wonder how many drive by drillings there are?
And how many convenience stores have been held up with them?
"This hammer drill is cordless and fully charged - hand over your money!"

There is a subtle difference between power tools and a gun which can kill at
long range from concealment.

Or am I (as usual) missing the point and this is a spoof by the anti-gun not
the pro-gun lobby?

Then again an SDS drill might just make it into the WMD category.

Cheers
Dave R