Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard Downing Richard Downing is offline

Default OT - Tempur Matress

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Stephen Dawson" wrote in message
Dear All,

I was just wondering if these matresses are worht the money that they
cost??

TIA

Steve

I looked hard at them but I can't understand how you can turn over easily if
your body makes its own depression. I have enough of a problem turning over
anyway - and need to turn during the night.

We bought a cheap Chinese copy (still expensive though). I like it, my
wife hates it. She liked it in the shop, and for the first night, but
found it too soft and not easy to turn over. She's a wriggler, and I'm
am 'out-for-the-count'er - this might be important.

It's been relegated to the guest suite. Sometimes I steal a good night
on it...

R.