Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default Painting a mobile home...

wrote in
:

What's wrong with "trailer trash"? You got to have that look to get
on the Jerry Springer show..... lol

Most trailers are aluminum siding. You need a paint for aluminum.
As for color, thats your choice and asking others what color to paint
your house is like asking your neighbor to take a crap for you.

Mark

----------------------

On Sun, 9 Jul 2006 18:57:53 -0400, "DoubleEntendre"
wrote:

....without it looking like trailer trash "lives here" anyone know of
a site or some common sense on trailer color combinations.

B-4 you jump into the answer, my question is sincere, I rode around a
few large trailer courts looking but could not come up with anything.
What effects the outcome is....the color of the trailers skirting
(Wal-Mart Marzipan).....trim (Not a lot, mostly on top & in the very
front).......Fake shutters (on most windows except 2
areas)......Plants (one large round green bush in front)....age, about
30 years old but well maintained.

So far we have come up with the same color as the skirting (marzipan)
& deep brown (buckeye) but sadly it's a very common variation of a lot
of trailers. It would just be nice to see or simulate alternative
color schemes.

Thanks,

DE

"That look" can even get you a spot on Blue Collar TV!