Posted to misc.consumers.house
Banty Banty is offline

Default Neighbors growing marijuana

In article .com, ncangelone
says...

Banty wrote:
Come clean - nasty divorce? Made an enemy of another parent? Injuries of

various stages of healing also noted? Said Other Kid didn't remember the
incident and doesn't have a bruise on his face? Not saying it's all your fault
(necessarily!), but...

Because, if your story is plausible, just about every single family will have
been repeatedly subjected to your little horror story, and you and I everyone
reading knows that's not the case.

Banty (who hates witch hunts about witch hunts...)

None of the above @sswipe.

Hmm. Lends some credence to the possibility that you majorly PO'ed someone. I
asked for the rest of the story. Take it easy.

Clerk at school, who after this incident by
the way was fired, took it upon herself to report it and make up a
story. She was fired because it was the third time she did this to a
family in the same semester. And yeah, stuff like this happens to lots
of good parents. Oh and how'd we find out it was the clerk? because the
biotch bragged about it to the teachers. My objective here was to give
a different perspective to this parent who is obviously torn about what
is "the right thing" to do. Anything that would jeapordize my kids or
my protection therof, I would want all sides, opinions, what-ifs. And
that's what I've given to the parent here....what if someone thought
you were a bad parent because you didnt do something about your
neighbors growing pot.

Well, I can call it a "different perspective" if you like. You seem to be new
to usenet (or posting from a new addy), but this idea floating around that CPS
is a nasty agency on hair-trigger alert to snatch kids from every family they
can is pretty ludicrous, given the meager resources and staff they have to do
real work. I'm here to say that this is rare enough not to be a major (or even
minor) consideration.

And, no, I have nothing to do with CPS.

Banty