Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim McLaughlin Jim McLaughlin is offline

Default Well water level dropping - what to do?

wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:01:48 -0700, "
You ARE a TROLL. Everything you said indicates that you are a troll.
You can not escape it. Everyone on the internet knows for fact that
you are a troll. You have the word "troll" written all over you.
Worse let, you're attempt at trolling was extremely poor. You win no
awards for your trolling. You could have been much more creative and
then you would have gotten many more bites on your troll bait. I'm
sorry to tell you this, but you flunk. Go back to troll school and
start your lessons over. Maybe next time you can do better.
For this post, you receive a MINUS 50 on the trollometer.

About the well issue. 17 feet is NOT a well, it's a puddle. It
collects contaminated surface water which is unsuitable for human
consumption. Everytime a dog urinates on the lawn, you will be
drinking that urine. Of course a troll such as you don't know that to
qualify as a well, it must be at least 40 feet, and in most cases is
100 feet, or may be as much as 1000 feet, or even more.

Either way, dont worry about it. The world will be destroyed by
terrorists before the end of 2006, most likely this August. The US
government is not protecting you or anyone, in fact they are
terrorists themselves. You will unlikely run out of water before that,
and if you do, buy bottled water for the last few weeks of life, or
better yet, drink alcoholic beverages. I know this. When the bombs
start to drop, I will be drinking lots of alcohol.

get the feeling that you use a lot of alcohol before hitting the

keyboard.

Bye-bye.

PLONK

--
Jim McLaughlin

Reply address is deliberately munged.
If you really need to reply directly, try:
jimdotmclaughlinatcomcastdotcom

And you know it is a dotnet not a dotcom
address.