Posted to alt.home.repair
The Other Funk The Other Funk is offline

Default Powder coated paints - diy?

Finding the keyboard operational
Jim Yanik entered:

"The Other Funk" wrote in

The desks were in the OFFICE section(sales),not the service
dept.,where we had 4x8 composite slabs on top of file cabinets for
workbenches,and very satisfactory,especially to the 'new' cramped
cubicles they forced Chicago and other TEK field service centers to
use for work,putting style over function,as if they were some fancy
display for customers.

The laughable part is that shortly after that waste of TEK
money,Tektronix CLOSED all the field service centers,with the sales
offices following soon after.

Woodbridge,huh? Did you know Joe V or Wayne in TV service??

Ah the sales office, that explains a lot. We didn't interact with them alot
after a really poor year end bonus caused one of the salesmen in front of
all the techs, "If I knew the bonus was going to be so small, I would have
sold more."
I remember Wayne but lost touch with him many years ago. Same with Joe V. I
did keep in touch with Keith T. until a couple of years back. I can't
remember the exact years I was there other then the early '80s. John Holme
was the manager.
Bob
--?
--?