Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default OT - Tempur Matress

"Stephen Dawson" wrote in message
Dear All,

I was just wondering if these matresses are worht the money that they
cost??

TIA

Steve

I looked hard at them but I can't understand how you can turn over easily if
your body makes its own depression. I have enough of a problem turning over
anyway - and need to turn during the night.

We paid a lot of money (£700 is a lot to us) for a latex/coir/latex sandwich
mattress and apart from being very warm (no hot water bottles needed on the
coldest nights) it's immensely comfortable.

I was delighted that it came with a beautiful, closely woven, stout, zip-off
linen cover so that the cover can be washed.

It's far better than the once comfortable spring interior mattress we had
before. I expect it will see us out.

Mary