Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.misc
Tunku Tunku is offline

Default Ball & socket to hold mirror?

Alex Coleman wrote in news:Xns97FDC2369D87B71F3M4@
127.0.0.1:

I want to mount a mirror on the side of my desktop PC so I can see
through the window to my side without moving my head.

A car overtaking mirror seems ideal and I want to mount it such that it
can swivel and be adjusted. A ball and socket would be nice but I don't
see many of these available.

(A spiral wound metal arm has too much "spring" and springs back a
distance to where it was moved from.)

Where can I get a ball & socket which has a decently wide range of
action?

Screw a couple of bike mirrors into the top - sorted :-)

--
Tunku

"end user" v. A command regrettably not implemented in most systems.