Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sylvain VAN DER WALDE Sylvain VAN DER WALDE is offline

Default OT - Tempur Matress

"Stephen Dawson" wrote in message
Dear All,

I was just wondering if these matresses are worht the money that they
cost??

TIA

Steve

Probably not.
But you don't really need to buy a mattress. Buy what is called a "topper".
You can get them in single size, double size, king size, etc... The memory
foam that is used only needs to be 2 to 3 inches thick to be effective. I
bought mine from QVC (or was it Ideal World). The one I have is
"structured". Raised squares of various sizes are used, which cater for the
different parts of the body. I'm well pleased with mine.

Sylvain.