Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] charry@gmail.com is offline

Default Tool to align Decora receptacles....

A while ago I stumbled on a tool online that you plug into a duplex
receptacle, and it has a handle grip that allows you to bend the
receptacle in all directions to make it flush (or at least even/level)
once the faceplate is installed. Particularly useful for Decora
outlets (I hate when they look crooked for one reason or another). It
also has a circuit testing light built into the handle so you know if
you are gripping a live outlet or not.

I cannot find this tool now that I want to actually order one. I also
forgot the name (although I seem to remember Lowes having it listed on
their website).

Does anyone know what this tool is, and where I can get it from?

Thanks!
-Chris