Posted to alt.home.repair
Just mee Just mee is offline

Default Concrete Slab Glue Down Vapor Barrier?

There is NO glue down engineered wood flooring for slabs.

Its a floating floor...

"Mark" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need some guidance from the group. I have an existing slab on grade
and I'm hoping to install engineered wood flooring. Most likely glue
down. I received some advice from an installer to glue down a vapor
barrier underlayment first then glue the wood flooring to the vapor
barrier. Sounded strange to me. He said there was flooring underlayment

product intended for the job....but I have not found anything yet. Any
suggestions?
thanks
Mark