Posted to alt.home.repair
Banty Banty is offline

Default Vinyl Flooring Best For Pets?

In article , No says...

wrote:
We have animals that spit up, etc. on our carpeting regularly;
therefore, we are planning to replace the carpet throughout our house
with a pet-friendly flooring. Our pets spit up, etc while we are at
work so it is often several hours before the material can be wiped up.
Seems like good-quality sheet vinyl with a wood-grain pattern would be
our best option as ceramic tile or laminate flooring has seams. Seams
would allow the pet spit-up, etc. to soak in the cracks. Any
suggestions or ideas?

I too would hate it throughout the house. BUT - If you must ANY sheet
goods will do what you want. Not the tiles. Better quality will last
longer, not tear or discolor.

Why not the tiles?

Banty