Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Kondo Al Kondo is offline

Default GE Potscrubber Dishwasher question... help please

I have an old GE Potscrubber dishwasher. We rarely use it .... only
when we have more that a few guests. Therefore, even though it is
about 15 years old, it has little mileage on it. The last time I
tried to use it, the water did not feed into the unit. I made sure
that all of the valves feeding the unti were turned on.

I am a handy guy (e.g., fix washing machine, cars, lay tile, etc.) and
assume that it can't be a big problem. I assume that the machine has
a place where a water hose feeds the unit. I also assume that it has
a mesh filter at the connection that can get stopped. I would like
to know how I find the location of the water feed to the unit. Also,
are there instructions on handling some of these kinds of problems on
the net? When I visited the GE site on the Net, I did not find the
kind of instructions that would help with my current problem.

Thanks