Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert11 Robert11 is offline

Default Benjamin Moore Kitchen & Bathroom Paint: Really Any Good For Moist Area ?

Hi,

I have a bathroom wall to paint.
Presently has old latex paint on it; peeling a bit from moisture (even with
an exhaust fan).

Have heard about this Benjamin Moore K&B (Kitchen & Bathroom) Latex paint.

I guess I'm dating myself here, but I always thought that Latex paints were
Always a poor choice for an area that sees "some" moisture. That the only
way to go was to use an oil based paint.

Are these new Latex paints, like this one, really that much better, and
suitable
for, e.g., a bathroom ?

Anyone have any experience with this specific Benjamin Moore Kitchen &
Bathroom
Latex paint ?

Thanks,
Bob