Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Firefox/OE NNTP

Puckdropper wrote:

Larry Blanchard wrote in news:12b63ntfd1kmp71
@corp.supernews.com:

Charlie Self wrote:

Local servers are not worth **** IMO. I've tried them. They offer
zilch, except connection, for about the same price as Earthlink,
PeoplePC and others (except AOL, which, AFAIK, is the highest priced
ISP going). By the time you add on the stuff that's standard on other
ISPs, the local guys are no longer cheap and you get bumped almost as

OK, Charlie, you've got me curious. What "add on" stuff do you mean?

Probably quality email (I see you're with fastmail, Larry... No quality
problems there ;-) ), NNTP access, and web space.

I also get all three of those from intergate.

Puckdropper

--
It's turtles, all the way down