Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default 220 V wiring question

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:17:11 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I'd be very surprised if there was a plug coming out of the wall.
Totally unsafe. Should be a socket.

A lot of people get their gender mixed up

BTW, I know someone who wanted a "double male adapter" for 120V (after
having put up some holiday lights wrong). That's a socket connected to
2 plugs.

You can replace the plug on the saw if you wish. Won't hurt anything.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com