Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Hill Chris Hill is offline

Default repairing weathered plywood siding

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 13:25:49 -0700, "Wrong Attitude"
wrote:

My house has plywood siding that is badly weathered. It is T-111 textured
surface plywood. In a few places the top layer in the plywood is starting
to blister and delaminate. It needs attention very soon. I think I can
tack or staple the blistered layer down using stainless steel staples or
tiny stainless nails, and then brush it clean and paint it. Maybe I should
try to squirt something like caulk under the loose wood before I nail it
down. To do that I would need an applicator that dispenses just tiny bits
of caulk.

Vinyl siding.