Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan_Musicant Dan_Musicant is offline

Default Painting prep

I forgot to mention, I'm also wondering what to use for imperfections.
Spackle, fixall, bondo... what do I use under what circumstances? I just
wish I had a world of experience, but I don't. I've done painting,
mostly interior, but this house presents bigger challenges than I've
experienced. Thanks again.

Dan

PS I have 5 gallon buckets of Kilz2 water based primer and Zinsser
Cover Stain oil based primer (a few years old, but unopened), a pretty
fair variety of basic tools, including a heat gun/paint remover, orbital
sander, belt sander, paint remover, brushes, tarps, rollers, paint
scrapers... the basic stuff.