Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King Guy King is offline

Default Windmill nonsense.. Tilting at Wind mills

The message
from Andy Hall contains these words:

"Graceful" is not a word that can reasonably be applied to these
industrial
eyesores.

I love 'em. From our kitchen window we can see The Wrekin and I'd love
to see it adorned with beautiful wind turbines. Sadly some lout has
already put a transmitter up there, so that's fairly unlikely.

The smooth lazy hypnotic turning of wind turbines is worth going out of
your way to enjoy. As my son said "It's like children doing cartwheels
on the spot"

--
Skipweasel