Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.misc,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.repair

Default Help, any gurus with alternator experience or knowledge?

I have to point out (since I am a mechanic in an electronic newsgroup) that
you are taking the electronic approach to solving your problem. The
mechanics approach would be to adapt a longer lived, less expensive, more
popular alternator form another brand of car onto your engine.

"default" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 04:35:44 -0500, me wrote:

Quit bloody wating your time(and likely effort) and get one at a salvage
yard...

Would that it was that simple. These things are scarcer than hen's
teeth, and all have a reputation for failing as originally made.

There is some emotional satisfaction to be derived from solving
problems.

News==----

Newsgroups

=----