Carl Nisarel

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

BottleBob wrote

Carl Nisarel wrote:

When you write "Gunner" - you're writing what *you* think, not what he
thinks.

Oh? Does one of your developed skills happen to include mind reading?

That's exactly the problem you face. You think you can read minds when
you attempt to attribute positions to other people.

I warned you before to read what I say, and not let your imagination
run away with you about I "might" be saying.

Unlike you, I do read what you write.

Your act of waffling and trying to put words into other poster's
mouths is pathetic and weak.

I was simply making a comparison between two people arguing a subject
that often has an extreme emotional component.

No, you were not. You were putting words into the mouth of "Gunner".
You seem to think you know what he thinks. You don't. You only know
what *you* think and you are revealing what *you* think when you try
and attribute it to other people.