Posted to misc.consumers.house
ncangelone ncangelone is offline

Default Update on Digital Electric Meter

Thought I would post real quick, remember I was having problems with
power going off sporadically, power company had put in new digital
meter and it started right after that..had them out once, they couldnt
find any problems, kept happening, so I , I posted here on 6/29 asking
for advice.

Well Progress Energy sent someone out from Honeywell that day, he
pulled the meter, tested it, put it back in, said again, nothing was
wrong with meter.

Here it is, how many days later, and guess what! the electric has NOT
fluctuated once since that time.

Obviously there was something "loose" somewhere with this meter. Here's
hoping it doesnt happen again!

Nanette