Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics

Default Improvising handset beep?

ian field wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
ian field wrote:

"Genome" wrote in message

"Terry Pinnell" wrote in message
This is about communications between house and shed/workshop.
Important stuff, like being called in for dinner. --
Terry Pinnell
Hobbyist, West Sussex, UK

Err, hosepipe and two funnels.

Job done :-)

DNA

Wont work! - you need a food pulveriser and a pump to force it through
the
hosepipe!

Read it again, it says "Beep", not "Sheep"!
prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Nah! - You definitely won't get a sheep down the hosepipe!

Wouldn't thet depend a lot on how well they are pulzerized, and how
good the pump is?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell