Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default worlds slowest ceiling fan.

HeyBub wrote:
Frankly wrote:

Google: Ceiling + fan + slow = 2,740,000 hits. I've reviewed them
all and concluded:

Bad capacitor.

http://www.ceiling-fans-n-more.com/c...shooting-and-F
AQ.php#4

i did that search and came up with the bad capacitor. i hope it is
located in the reciever for the remote because that is what they are
sending
me. tech support for hunter suck and the wire diagrams on both the
web site and in the box do not match the wires I have.
so i guess i can leave the wires the way they are and hope this
capacitor is located within the remotes reciever.

Unless the fan's motor is inside the remote control, I don't think
you'll find the capacitor there.

Life is just filled with one disappointment after another

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...