Posted to rec.woodworking
alexy alexy is offline

Default Google CAD "SketchUp"- Free for 90 days

"CW" wrote:

Maybe so but we no betas were being discussed.

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

It's common for betas to be time bombed. I don't see where there's a
problem with that as long as the product continues to be free.

If the "we" was a typo, you are wrong. The window title for google
sketchup very clearly says "beta", at least on mine.

If the "no" was supposed to be "know", I don't get your point. And it
is not time limited--it just requires updating to latest version to
keep working.